We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for the 23rd ASEAN Congress of Anesthesiologists 2023 (ACA2023) which will be held on 1st – 3rd September 2023 at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, can now be submitted on our online system. In order to submit an abstract, please sign up or, if you are already signed up, please login with your credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
- Abstract Submission Opens: 15th January 2023
- Deadline of Abstract Submission: 31st May 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 30th June 2023
- Presenting author registration deadline: 31st July 2023
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES: Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
- Anesthesia equipment and monitors
- General anesthesia
- Preoperative care
- Obstetric anesthesia
- Ambulatory anesthesia
- Airway management
- Critical care
- Cardiothoracic anesthesia
- Pediatric anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
- Trauma anesthesia
- Non-operative room anesthesia
- Others (medical education, patient’s safety)
PRESENTATION TYPES: Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are.
- Oral Presentation (up to 10 abstracts will be selected for oral presentation)
- Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT use abbreviations that have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging, and Congress registration fees.
Best Oral Presentation:
- First prize 10,000 THB
- Second prize 8,000 THB
- Third prize 5,000
Best Poster Presentation:
- First prize 8,000 THB
- Second prize 5,000 THB
- Third prize 3,000 THB